Information on the company
Our client is an enterprise software company specialising in digital branding for the world's leading publishers and brands. With 30 offices worldwide and over 450 employees, our client can offer a truly global video solution.
This is a 6month paid internship offering up to £20K pro rata. Followed by a permanent role all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- Supporting the Global Business Analyst in tracking, modelling and forecasting the business with respect to key advertiser and agency accounts
- Assistance with ad-hoc reports and queries from stakeholders based around the world
- Compilation of a weekly overview of advertiser and agency performance in Excel and PowerPoint, to be circulated amongst the senior management team
- Work with the business operations team to ensure the appropriate advertiser and agency taxonomy is maintained on internal systems, including Salesforce and inhouse Platform
- Take on management of the internal strategic accounts information site. Liaise with developers and the IT team to improve and update a primary resource for sales teams
- Collation and organisation of internal global and local strategic account team targets
- Provide day-to-day assistance to the agency and strategic account teams when required
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of dealing with large data sets, either in a university degree or a previous role
- 2.1 or better in a degree with a strong mathematical element
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SQL or Salesforce a bonus but not a requirement
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn on the job
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- If you can make this role your own, you will be rewarded with working closely with senior decision makers within the company and concrete career opportunities.
- They take the time to fully train interns. Ideas and new project pitches are welcome and they have a culture of transparency and direct feedback.
- As one of few companies doing Programmatic Native Video on a worldwide basis, They are at the forefront of the transformation of the advertising industry. Their staff are highly sought after and "everyone" wants to work for them!
- With over 450 employees spread throughout 26 offices globally, $55m raised in funding since its inception, revenues of $144m in 2015 and an ambitious strategic plan for the years to come, they have many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for bright graduates.
- Free fruit, coffee, tea, breakfast, ping-pong table, PlayStation, excellent central London location with brand new office and roof terrace