Information on the company
Our client is a small and rapidly growing consultancy. Their work is mainly concerned with helping organisations make better use of technology to improve how they operate and meet customers need.
This is a full-time graduate job based in Vauxhall paying up to £34,000 for the right person.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- Gathering and interpreting complex information from a range of sources
- Presenting your findings and ideas (both verbally and in writing) in a structured way that sets out complex issues very simply and explains your logic
- Being adaptable and responsive, thinking on your feet. You’ll use a range of analysis techniques and tools (that you bring with you, or that you learn with us) to gain actionable insight into how to resolve problems and identify transformational business opportunities
- Working with people to create innovative, workable ideas that can challenge the way that they see things
- Utilising your organisational and communication skills to manage work in a fast-paced environment
- Building relationships quickly with lots of people from different backgrounds
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Passionate about problem solving
- Interest in technology and at least reasonably numerate
- Someone who can put forward ideas and question current models
- Inquiring mind
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Enthusiastic, a positive outlook and willingness to learn
- Experience in mapping and modelling business processes
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Contributory pension
- Social calendar
- Monthly bake off
- Potential for growth within company
- Rapidly expanding business
Questions for applicants to think about:
- Does working in a small company appeal to you?