Title: Data Management Internship | £19.5K | Healthcare | London
Industry: HR and administration
Role/Sector: Data intelligence | Operations and logistics | Business admin
Location: Central London
Placement: Internship (going permanent)
Duration: 3 months
Paid or Expenses: Paid
Salary: £19,500 (per annum)
Information on the company
A cutting edge private healthcare company based in Harley Street providing independent diagnostic services such as MRI, Ultrasound and MRI scans to patients across London. This is an innovative, disruptive and rapidly growing healthcare business.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,625 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the business as a Data Management Intern to be responsible for and learn about data management and how critical it is to the smooth running of the business. You will gain commercial exposure to the SalesForce platform which is a multi industry standard tool for data management.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Support the design, implementation and validation of reports and dashboards within Salesforce based on departmental requirements and optimise the user experience related to reports and dashboards.
• Respond to daily departmental Salesforce administration requests and address support issues with existing functionality.
• Configuration of new fields, page layouts, validation rules and user and profile management.
• Design and implement workflow to automate and improve business processes.
• Assist with user acceptance testing of new development.
• Provide user training and support roll-out of new development.
• Create documentation, maintain standardisation and look for ways to continuously improve existing processes and procedures.
• Keep up to date with seasonal Salesforce releases and work with the Systems Manager to
• identify opportunities for the development of new and enhanced Salesforce CRM capabilities.
• Assist in project to integrate two large existing databases.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications are:
• Educated to degree level, science based degrees preferred but not required.
• Good knowledge in Excel, proficient writing basic formulas.
• A logical, methodical mind-set with a strong interest in analysis and a willingness to learn new technical skills.
• Excellent organisational, planning, verbal and written communication skills with a good eye for detail.
• Can work independently and manage personal workload effectively and efficiently.
• Previous experience using Salesforce CRM an advantage but not essential.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Develop commercial work experience and in depth knowledge of SalesForce which is a widely used industry data management tool.
Work with a friendly, innovative, creative and ambitious team based in central London.